- Forget-Me-Not Books hosts kids activities and crafts throughout the day. All children receive one children’s or youth book for free! This event runs from 10AM-6PM.
From 5:00 – 8:00PM
- 2 Street Gallery artists celebrate Alaskan wildlife with artwork featuring a variety of Alaskan animals such as bear, moose, caribou, fox, and wolves.
- Alaska House Art Gallery showcases “Four & Twenty Black Bears” a collection of new works by Madara Mason. The event will also feature live music by Ron Veliz and Nashville singer/songwriter Sarah Peacock.
- Enjoy live music at the Co-Op Plaza as bluegrass group Pinkgrass Girls take the stage!
- The Fairbanks Community and Dog Mushing Museum highlights watercolors and photographs by Matt Moberly.
- The Fairbanks Arts Association unveils “Quilt Alaska,” a biennial quilt exhibit organized by the Cabin Fever Quilters’ Guild and showcased at the Bear Gallery in Pioneer Park.
- If Only will feature an Ivory Trunk Show designed by Courtney and Kurt Tripp of Bothell, WA and on display in Fairbanks for a short time only.
- The Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitor Center features paintings by Amy Reisland-Speer as well as an Aerial Silks demonstration by Teal Rogers and Golden Heart Performing Arts.
- The Fairbanks Arts Association hosts Renaissance lutanist Tim Robb for a Gazebo Night performance starting at 7PM in Pioneer Park.
- Art Battle FBX will host a special art battle to raise money for Orlando shooting victims. The even will be on the 5th floor of the Parking Garage at 8PM. The evening will also feature live music by Kittiwake and DJ Pika.
- Sand Castle, the house band at McCafferty’s, will be playing Friday and Saturday night starting at 8:30PM.