- Forget-Me-Not Books hosts kids activities and crafts throughout the day. All children receive one children’s or youth book for free! This event runs from 10am-6pm.
From 5:00 – 8:00PM
- 2 Street Gallery is devoted to Sandhill Cranes – cranes who will soon begin their long migration south. Stop by and see the artistic beauties they’ve captured as part of their show! [RSVP]
- Alaska House Art Gallery is proud to present the 16th Annual Claire Fejes Exhibit! This event will also feature jewelry by Don Standing Bear, live music and refreshments.
- The Fairbanks Arts Association unveils their newest gallery exhibit featuring Seth Adams “A Momentary Journey” photography and Hannah Rose Berry’s “Body” artwork. [RSVP]
- A special collection of works entitled “Flowers, Feathers and Fur” will be on display at the Fairbanks Community Museum. There will also be refreshments!
- If Only showcases “Inspired by Nature” which features ceramics by Laura Zindel of Vermont. The show is a passionate combination of ceramics and naturalist illustrations. [RSVP]
- Take a step back in time and tour the restored historic Gould Family cabin at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center. This cabin is one of the few from early Fairbanks that remains on its original site. Interpretive narrative will be provided by the museum’s guest host, Karen, who’ll be wearing period clothing. This is a tour not to be missed! [RSVP]
- Stop by Rings and Things in the Co-Op Plaza for a show featuring Badger Road Woodcraft, including up-cycled jewelry and woodworked items. There will also be refreshments!
- Visit Venue to see “Play: Figure Meets Abstraction” a new show by artist Teal Booth. [RSVP]
- A special First Friday will be held at Well Street Art Gallery to support longtime Fairbanks artist Dan Kennedy.
- The Fairbanks Arts Association hosts David Snyderman as part of their Gazebo Nights concert series.
- Venue will host musician Nick Jaina starting at 8PM. The evening will include great music, poetry, art and food! [RSVP]
- Sand Castle, the house band at McCafferty’s, will be playing Friday and Saturday night starting at 8:30PM.