- What We Do
- Midnight Sun Festival
- Donate Now
The second public open house will be held on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, at the City of Fairbanks, City Council Chambers, 800 Cushman Street, Fairbanks, Alaska, to discuss the MINNIE STREET CORRIDOR STUDY.
This public open house will provide the opportunity for the public to review project graphics that depict the draft concept ideas.
We want to know how you would like to use Minnie Street in the future.
– Would you like Minnie Street to connect to the Johansen Expressway?
– Do you want it to stay mostly the same with improved pedestrian facilities?
– What is important to you? We want your feedback!
Along with graphics, members of the project team will be on hand to:
• describe the Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) process,
• review the corridor vision and goals,
• describe and discuss the draft concept ideas,
• present the draft concept ideas and how they relate to the Minnie Street Corridor, and
• document public comments.
Visit www.minniestreet.com to join the email list, review the draft concept ideas, comment on them via the interactive map, and take a short survey. To contact the project team, send an email to email@example.com or call Alexa Greene at (907) 374-0275.