Economic Assistance for C-19

share on:

We have encouraged Downtown Association members to apply for EIDL loans/grants and PPP loans/grants through your bank. More information can be found here and here, and if you need help you are invited to call Senator Murkowski’s office at 456-0233 or email.

Leave a Response