Don’t miss the Iron Dog finish this Saturday, downtown on the Chena River right below Centennial Footbridge! Watch the lead teams of this grueling 2,000+ mile snow machine race sprint to glory in the final leg of their trip.
Updates and full schedule available on the Iron Dog’s official website.
Here’s the breakdown for the day from that site:
Saturday, February 25th: Pro Class Finish
- 9:00 am | Tired Iron races.
- 11:30 am | Iron Dog starts moving in to setup for the Finish.
- Approximately 1:00 pm | 1st Place team should be getting close to the end of the race.
- 5:00 pm | We start wrapping up most of the big Finish activities and head for the award ceremonies.
- Late night | After party at Pike’s Landing!
Saturday, February 25th approx. 1:00pm