- What We Do
- 2022 Midnight Sun Festival
America’s National Parks belong to you! Come to the Fairbanks Children’s Museum on Saturday November 7th 12-4 p.m. and learn all about Alaska’s National Parks
• Do you have a fourth grader? We will be issuing the Every Kid in a Park pass, available to 4th graders for free entrance to National Parks!
• Scientists and Park Rangers will assist kids with hands on activities
• Learn all about the upcoming 100th birthday of the National Park Service and play in our imaginative campsite.
• Create artwork inspired by the cultural and natural resources of Alaska’s parklands.
A limited number of free passes are available. To obtain a pass for free admission, please stop by the Morris Thompson Center or call 459-3730 for a pass location near you. We hope to see you on Saturday November 7th, 12 p.m. at the Fairbanks Children’s Museum.